nav

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Homecoming Fancy Shmancy

I am so blessed to have the two best friends in the world, Rebecca and Jordan. For Homecoming weekend, they both slept over at my house so we could get ready together for the big night. We had so many laughs. 

My beautiful, talented sister in law, Katie, came to take pictures of us. I don't even need to say that she did an incredible job. The pictures speak for themselves. 


We love each other. 





This is our album cover. 


Cliche tree pic hahaha


Jordan is a goddess.



My dress is from Modcloth and my shoes are from Seychelles


Becky is a Venezuelan paegant queen. 




They love to love on me. 
I'm blessed. 


The lovely miss Casie.


We rode on a carousel in the mall. We're seniors in high school. That's right. 


Rebecca on the guys' side of the table. I had the best looking date by far. 



Funny story- There were 10 people total in the group, so we sat at a long skinny table in the restaurant. The table was split directly in half, conversation wise. One half of the table was talking about politics  and world peace and other boring, mature stuff like that. The other half was being immature and hilarious and awesome. Guess which side I was on? If you guessed the fun side, you would be correct. 

P.S. Here was the set up from our two night sleepover. They're crazy. 








1 comment: