nav

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

life's too short to even care at all

I'm losin my mind, losin my mind, losin control..
If you don't know these song lyrics, you're missing out. The song is Cough Syrup by Young the Giant. Speaking of Young the Giant..... I SAW THEM IN CONCERT LAST WEEKEND. Along with Kings of Leon! AHHHH. I'm such a concert junkie. And these are two of my favorite bands. You know how it can be scary to see one of your favorite artists live in fear that they won't be as good as they are recorded? That wasn't a problem at all. They were both incredible! The singers both sounded exactly the same if not better live! And KONGOS opened for them; they were even better live than they are recorded! It was such a freakin amazing concert. The tour is still going on, so PLEASE go see them if they are coming to your town! You will not regret it!! 


BIG shoutout to my crazy friend Anna for taking me and giving me the ticket for free! 


Young the Giant


The lights were incredible



Kings of Leon asked us to hold up our phones. It might be cheesy... But it was magical. It felt like the whole crowd was united by the music. Music is amazing, isn't it?


I just had to buy one of Young the Giant's Mind Over Matter tour shirts. 


Here is me modeling the shirt at school. I'm a model. 

P.S. I went to our dear friend Kari's wedding last weekend. 


SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE, HEY YA. The sister of the bride and I were all too willing to pose for the Polaroid. 


I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET. I'm the master. I guess that means I'm the next to get married... Husband, where you at??



1 comment: