nav

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Scotland to England

This was one of my favorite days out of the whole trip. Driving from Scotland into England was beautiful. The English countryside is just..... wow. We left Edinburgh and drove down to Leeds. On the way, we stopped at some sights. 


Isn't she lovely?
P.S. don't forget the nose ring is fake ;)






Something I learned on this trip that I didn't know before or just didn't remember is that the Romans lived in Britain for a couple hundred years. I knew how powerful and vast the Roman Empire was, but I just never imagined them in Britain. Pictured above is one of the remaining Roman bridges.


Isn't that gorgeous??


The border what what



BAGPIPES!!!!! This dude was talented. Don't forget to watch my video from the trip to see this dude in action. http://hannaroundtheworldblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/pre-america-video.html



Baby sheep doo doo doo doo doo doo


More of the Romans. Hadrian's Wall was one of my favorite places! It was so high up that you could stand and look out on miles of beautiful countryside. I felt so free. 


Keepin it classy as usual..


^My favorite picture from the whole entire trip. It's just so me. I look so happy, don't I? I was so happy. AHH take me back!


Look at me I can do yoga on a Roman wall am I cool yet?


"HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!" *cricket chirps* Go home, Hannah. You're not funny. 
I think I'm funny... what else really matters?


Beautfiul Leeds sunset.


This was moments before a creppy guy sniffing cocaine walked up and goes "Sexy ladiessssss! *prrs like a cat*" and we ran away screaming. Good times.


And last but not least, I give you my beautiful roommate, Megan. Isn't she a stunner? God bless this hilarious lady. The trip wouldn't have been the same without her. 

I hope you liked these pictures. I also hope you're not bored because I still have many more pictures to come! :)




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Hannah. You look like tout are having fun.

    ReplyDelete