nav

Monday, June 30, 2014

Warwick and Oxford

This day was so much fun. We went to Warwick Castle and the college town of Oxford. They have turned Warwick Castle into a sort of amusement park. There are people dressed up acting like medieval charcters and wax figures of people inside the castle. It was good fun. 



Ah man I hate when that happens. 


Just some casual peacocks wandering around in the garden.


Me making potions in my witch cauldron obvi. 


Helpful tip for traveling abroad. Flirt with the workers. They dig American girls. Then they will let you do cool stuff like hold medieval armor and see secret passage ways. That's right. I saw a secret passage way that most visitors don't get to see. Scoreboard: Hannah-1. British boys-0. 


Thanks a lot, Stewart. I'm so glad you thought I was pretty. 




Hanging with all my friends in the castle. Playing a spot of poker, you know the usual. 


Crusty sisters mirror pic.


Behold... THE MIGHTY TREBUCHET!


I'm artsy okay


I just love her. Also why don't we have plush grass like this in Texas?? I love you, Texas, but your grass is itchy and lame.


Looking over all of my peasants. 




MY KINGDOM.


My choir director, Doctor Rohwer. (Not sure if I spelled that right but too lazy to check.)


Update: Rapunzel is still trapped in her tower. 

And then on to Oxford we went! 


Some important building.. 


Another important building. I'll have you know, I did listen with intent ears when Stan was explaining each building. I just didn't take the liberty to write each one down and I have a terrible memory. 


The Great Hall. This is of course what the Hogwarts Great Hall was modeled after. 


Dumbledore where you at??



I fit right in at Oxford.


Tee hee. 

Yes this was quite the eventful day! Also, it was freezing at Oxford. And I was wearing a dress and a light jacket. It was torture. But it was totally worth it. 
P.S. Do you like my Cath Kidston dress that I bought in York??? Thanks, I quite like it, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment