nav

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunny Scotland

The UK is notorious for being rainy. Most people told me it would rain every day. However, we got super lucky on our second day in Scotland. It was sunny the whole day! It was in the mid 60's and oh was it glorious. We walked around High Street and went up to Edinburgh Castle. The drive up was simply stunning. We saw a couple of lochs and stunning views of the city. 




The Little Mermaid?




Holyrood Palace


The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. THE UNICORN. How awesome is that?!?!




The various buildings of Edinburgh Castle



A shameless selfie from the top because the view was just magnificent. 


*THE NOSE RING IS FAKE* I just felt like wearing it for fun while on vacation. I follow the standards, I promise.

Check out those guns. I'm funny... right? 


Our Scottish tour guide. You wish you had an all plaid suit.

I just loved Scotland. It was amazing. I definitely want to go there again someday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment