nav

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Date

Every year, I get to pick a meal to commemorate the day of my birth. I usually pick the Cheesecake Factory. Because.... duh. It's delicious. 
We finally went to my birthday meal.... 3 months late. I took my besie Rachel along because her birthday is tomorrow! It worked out perfectly. 


Aren't we cute? 


Cheesecake AKA heaven. We both got the 30th anniversary cheesecake. It's incredilbe. 


Then we stopped by Anthro, of course. I tried not to spend TOO much money.. but I just had to buy the adorable watch I found. It was on clearance... So that's okay right??


Then of course we stopped by to see my niece. It was sort of not really on the way home so it was justified... I was wearing red lipstick but she leaned in to give me a kiss. Who could resist that face??


Then we saw a beautiful sunset. Who says Texas isn't pretty???? Crazy people. P.S. We trespassed to take that picture. Hehe.


Selfie on private property. You have to take a selfie if you're trespassing right? Pics or it didn't happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment