nav

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Queen of the Pugs

This is a pug appreciation post. Pugs are the greatest. I know some people don't like them, claiming that they "look like they ran into a wall with their face". How dare you. Pugs are so cute.
I didn't always love pugs. In fact, for a while I never even gave them a second thought. But it all changed when I met my best friend Rebecca. (Have I showed Rebecca on here yet? Probably not because SHE'S BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY THE WHOLE SUMMER LIKE A BIG JERK I MISS HER SO MUCH HOW COULD SHE LEAVE ME ALL THIS TIME UGH can you tell I miss her and I'm bitter about it?) She is obsessed with pugs and it totally rubbed off on me. She is trying to tell me I have no right to claim the title "Queen of the Pugs" but there's nothing she can do about it. That's what she gets for leaving me. 
My lovely friend Mary Kate lets me come see her pugs whenever I want. Sorry, Mary Kate... I'm only your friend for the pugs. Haha!


There's Mary Kate.. She was my beautiful lunch date.


That is the face of true happiness. P.S. do you like the shirt I got at Topshop in UK? hehehe. 




This is my "Suck it Rebecca" face. 


I LOVE YOOOUUUUU. 

That is all. May your day be feeled with much happiness and many pugs. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I comment on like all of your posts, but you kinda look ridiculously cute in this one.

    ReplyDelete