nav

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Last Train to London

When my mom was attending BYU, she studied abroad in London. That's probably why I love London so much. Before I left, she told me that when she and her friends were packing up, they listened to Last Train to London by ELO. Every time she hears that song, she remembers her time there. I thought that was so cute so I kept the tradition up. My roommate Casie and I listened to it while we packed up! I dream of doing study abroad in London, just like my mom. We will see where life takes me :). 

Anyways, here are my pictures from London. These are combined from two days. I actually didn't take as many pictures in London because we were so busy and I was living it up. But I snapped some pics of the important touristy things, of course. 


The London Eye! 


Big Ben! The clock tower is officially titled the Elizabeth Tower. (Big Ben is the official name of the bell inside.) But we will all probably forever call the tower Big Ben.



This is my childhood friend, Kaitlin. We've dreamt of going to England since we were itty bitty! 


The Tower of London... DUN DUN DUN DUUNNNNNN. 


Tower Bridge. 



St. Paul's Cathedral. My choir actually sang in there!! Isn't that amazing??? It was such an amazing experience. I mean, who else can say they've sung there?!


Of course I took a picture in a phone booth. Are you even allowed to go to London and not take a picture in a phone booth?


The British Museum


BECKYYYY (Jordan)


Miniature viking ships



We got to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the West End! If you ever get the chance to see this musical, DO IT. It was by far the best musical I have ever seen. I'm not saying it's my favorite, because Les Mis will forever hold that title. But this one was so entertaining. The music was good, the costumes were incredible, the lines were hilarious, and the production was just stunning! 

Those are the last of my UK pictures. I hope I gave you a little glimpse of the amazing trip I had. If you get the chance, PLEASE go to the UK! It is incredible. But America is still the best ever. 'Merica. 

P.S. Here is Last Train to London if you have never heard it. Enjoy. It's groovy. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your phone booth picture, and you're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete