nav

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Family Hang Out Sesh

This is probably the most pointless blog post ever. But really who cares? Because who even reads it? Hahaha. 

I love days when I don't have to work! They are so relaxing. On my long day off of work, I went and got a pedicure with my mom. Yes, I know, perks of being the youngest child. ;) (suck it, siblings.)


"Mom make a sassy face."


"Now make a happy face."


Don't our tosies look cute? 


And my niece, of course. Her thoughts: Hm this looks pretty. Let's see how it tastes. 



I guess it tasted pretty good!

 

She loves her new swing. P.S. I taught her how to make that face. 


Look at her little fluff of her flapping in the wind. 

  


She's my eternal selfie buddy. 



Why is my brother wearing a diaper on his head? Who knows. Let's hope it wasn't a dirty one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment