nav

Thursday, July 10, 2014

July Festivities

I know we are only 10 days into July, but it has been so fun so far. Also, I'm laying in bed with a really bad cold or strep throat or flu... I don't know what but it is bad. The point is that I really don't have anything better to do. Here is a little glimpse of what I have done in these past 10 days.


I had to work on the Fourth of July. Can you believe it???? My employers are all un-American commies. Just kidding... but I wasn't super thrilled about it. But I did show my patriotism with these amazing socks. Shoutout to my manager Eddie for letting me wear them and show my American pride. 


I made this super yummy trifle! It looks awful in the picture because I don't have a nice camera yet and take lovely iphone pictures.. 


I rode like a dog in our Jeep. And I look like a frog. Lovely. 



I laughed for almost ten minutes at this tweet. 


I got dragged to the Crocs store after work... I wanted to barf. I am so embarrassed to say that my parents wear Crocs. Bless their sweet hearts. But to their credit, they only wear Croc flip flops. 


I saw my DREAM CAR. Ya'll. I have wanted this car for years. It is my ultimate hippie dream car!! P.S. My shirt says "Don't Tread on Me." I love it. 


I got these super awesome Vans as an oober late birthday present from my brother and his wife! (My birthday is in April.... better late than never I guess.)


Then I went to stay at their house for a couple days! My niece loves posing for selfies. We are best buds. 



Having someone smile at you like that... It's like nothing else in the world. 


I made this DELICIOUS S'mores pie from scratch. I consider myself a master baker. It doesn't look that good in the picture becuase the marshmallows didn't toast quite like I wanted them to... But it was the best thing ever!!

 

I took my niece swimming!


She got stuck in the pool chair. This is her "Really? You're just gonna stand there and take a picture of me instead of help me get outta here?" face. 



Posing with a baby is hard when they just want to crawl around and eat everything they see. 


So cute. P.S. you can find a bunch of these pictures and more on my instagram (username @hannahmon) 

I hope you have been enjoying July as much as I have! Here's to the next 21 days being just as groovy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment